Shipping and Handling
- The Men Wathnak Group exchange / refund policy for merchandise and apparel complies with consumer rights.
- The Men Wathnak Group accepts items for a refund/exchange within 14 days from purchase and MUST be accompanied with proof of purchase.
- Item must be returned in original condition, including full packaging/tags.
- Please choose carefully as refunds/exchanges will not be given for change of mind. (Incorrect sizes may be exchanged for the correct size, provided the product is in its original condition)
- The Men Wathnak Group may offer a refund/exchange if an item is deemed faulty – i.e. if the item does not do what it claims it will, is unsafe, is significantly different to the description or has a problem that prevents you from using it.
- Refunds will be made to the same credit card (or tender type) that was charged for the original purchase.
- If The Men Wathnak Group online store processes a refund under these terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund within 7 business days. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. - The Men Wathnak Group will provide a refund or replacement if goods are faulty.
- Please choose carefully as refunds will not be given for change of mind. (Incorrect sizes may be exchanged for the correct size, provided the product is in its original condition)
- Purchases may be returned for a refund (if faulty) or exchange within 14 days from date of purchase as long as the item is returned in its original condition with ALL packaging intact and receipts are provided.
- If you wish to return/exchange an item purchased online, please contact The Men Wathnak Group to notify them that you are returning an item. Staff will be able to advise you on the best method to post your item and can discuss the returns process with you.
- When returning an item, please include the following:
- original receipt
- original packaging/tags
- please attach your full name, contact number & return postage address to the item
- If the item is being returned due to a fault, please include a note to describe the fault and any relevant information (e.g. if the item has been washed, how it has been used, if you have tried to fix the fault and how etc.)
- In the event of a faulty item being sent, The Men Wathnak Group will cover any postage costs incurred (subject to the item being sent via the advised method for returns).
- In the event of an exchange for an unwanted good (incorrect size, etc), The Men Wathnak Group is not liable for any postage charges incurred.
- It is a condition of Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and other card schemes that refunds be processed on the same card as the original payment was made in order to minimise the possibility of fraudulent activity on cards. The Men Wathnak Group is required to comply with all card scheme rules in order to be able to accept these card types, and as such, all of your refunds will be credited to the card you used for your order.
Date modified: 13th June 2020 I ©2020 Wathnak VY, MEN WATHNAK GROUP All Rights Reserved I ABN: 19 876 284 916